5.10.2009

sewing fun

Sewing skirts for the trip to Haiti

Anna and Carica
Erica, Carica, Anna, and Ashley. ( If you wonder why they look a little odd it because -they're not all finished) Saturday myself and this three girls went to a friends house to sew skirts. Ashley, Erica, and Mrs. Bev cut out the skirts while Carica and I sewed. It was very slow going considering the fact that Carica had never sewn anything. Carica enjoyed learning very much. In the nine hours we were there, we only finished two of the skirts. The funnest, and most important part was spending quality time with Carica. I was glad to have time to talk and share.
My trip to Haiti is coming up quickly. Please remember me in your prayers. Last, week I met the missionaries I'm to stay with. They are humble and simple people. :) I am looking forward to learning from them.

1 comment:

Violining_chic92 said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you!
Go with God!
Love,
Elizabeth